Friday, June 20, 2008

Kid Funnies

My week has been full of crap. I stepped in cat s@#t this morning, while I still had only 1/2 an eye open. There is nothing more vomit inducing for me than the squish of something between my toes. Heck, it could be chocolate and money, but if it squishes, between my toes, NASTY. Hopefully that didn't dictate the tone of my day. I'm thinkin' all positive right now to try to coax the universe to come back over on my side. I'll keep you posted. For today, a couple of funnies from my chilluns:

Dora: "Mommy! Look at dat funny lady. Da one with the yellow hair on her big head! Over DERE! Her car doesn't have a lid on it!!!! How does she close it?” Insert mommy guffaw here. It was a convertible in case you didn’t get it., and she DID have a big head.

While playing the rhyming game, Dora introduces the word deep. “Deep, sleep, meep, leap, fleep, beep, steep, peep....peep...peep....Hey mommy! You’re my peep!” Whaa....”Why, what does that mean, darling Dora?” (I’m thinkin’ my little bird has gone all hip on me.) “It means dat you’re a marshmellowwwy pink rabbit wid weally long ears and a giant head that I’m gonna bite off during the next Easter time!! I’ll put you in my basket! Heeeheeeheee! I make me laugh, mommy peep!” Note: She is wicked. I do NOT have a big head, and I will be steering clear of the Easter basket of death. (Re: Rabbit in my Kitchen, in case you missed the bunny saga!)

The last part of today’s rant is a “WHAT WHAT!” I would like to shout out to my hubby Leonidas. Dude, you’re a fantastic daddy (with other amazing attributes, wink wink). The things you let these kids do to you.....she_places_the_hat_1.jpg

inspection_1.jpg

love_1.jpg

Worth every second.....

No comments: